1. Medium-size clothes are your nemesis. They’re too tight, exposing every roll, wrinkle, and crevice.
2. Large-size clothes are too loose. The fit resembles that of a child who raided their parent’s closet.
3. There’s a hesitance to shop for a bunch of clothes in a size up, because you’re confident that you’re only a solid month of diet and exercise away from fitting your wardrobe again.
4. Selecting an outfit from aforementioned wardrobe is less enjoyable. When you’re in a personally satisfying spot, weight wise, deciding what to wear is like choosing from 30 glorious ice cream flavors. When you’re in a skinny-fat phase, it’s like choosing which dentist you want to go to for a root canal.
5. Your personal slogan is something along the lines of, “I just ate, but I’m still hungry.”
6. The perpetual hunger you feel is probably because your…
View original post 360 more words